Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J, fill this out.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Before school

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Before school - Page 2 Empty Before school Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:27 pm

J Kojii

J Kojii

First topic message reminder :

it was a normal morning outside the academy. J was walking alone to the academy. He had on the normal uniform with a cross necklace on which held back his powers. His black hair cover his eye on the left. He was annoyed by all the loud ass monster who were nearby. He was holding his books and he suddenly saw a girl in front of him. She jumped up high and you could see her panties. J's face was very red.

Last edited by J Kojii on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

26Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:02 pm

J Kojii

J Kojii

J yawned and said. "Don't." J then moved behind Draco and tasted his blood with a bite on the neck. "Ummm it tastes soo good. Your totally mine." J said. "Oh and im J Kojii."

27Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Zero Korosu

Zero blinked and shrugged. "Well, it was nice to meet both of you. He looked at J weirdly for a sec before sitting back down, closing his eyes and his hands behind his head to support himself

28Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Draco

Draco

Draco moaned lightly as the fangs entered his flesh. He shivered forr a moment. "you realize I'm really going to get you back for that right?"

29Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm

J Kojii

J Kojii

J licked his lips. "You can try." He said hitting Draco's ass. "Oh wait did you say something Freshman."

30Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Zero Korosu

Zero shook his head and sighed. "Nothing, lovebirds." Zero said, looking away, giving them some privacy.He put his hands in his pockets, Yamato hanging at his side.

31Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Draco

Draco

Draco sighed. He felt something coming from that sword, it was anything but normal, it reminded him of demons actually, the few he had met.

32Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm

J Kojii

J Kojii

"We are not lovebirds i was simply playing with him." J said not noticeing that that did not sound right either.

33Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Zero Korosu

Zero smirked. "Sure..." Zero said, seeing Draco looking at Yamato. "Are you interested in my sword, Demon-dragon?" Zero asked, actually wondering.

34Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Draco

Draco

Draco groaned at J's way of speaking. "yes actually... were did you get it? its similar to my sword in a way.. but different.."

35Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:52 pm

J Kojii

J Kojii

J watched the two talk about their swords. "Blah blah blah. How boring." J said.

36Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Zero Korosu

"This sword has been in my family for years. I don't know how many, but its been around since atleast the time of my great grandfather." Zero said, glaring at J a bit.

37Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Draco

Draco

"ah.. I see... thanks.. and J... your just bored because you prefer the other swords" He said without blinking.

38Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 pm

J Kojii

J Kojii

"and what is that supposed to mean." J said as he tackled Draco and hit him in the face.

39Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Draco

Draco

as Draco had much more physical strength than J he did not fall nor feel the punch "its means your either gay or bi"

40Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm

J Kojii

J Kojii

"I Am Bi you bastard." J said as his face was looking at Draco's chest.

41Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Zero Korosu

Zero blinked,seeing J tackle and hit Draco. "Maybe I should go..." Zero said, starting to get up.

42Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Draco

Draco

"kinky" Draco raised an eyebrow. He wondered about J now, Maybe this wouldnt be as boring as he though.

43Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 pm

J Kojii

J Kojii

"Shut up. Im goign to leave now but first i want more blood." J said as he bit Draco again.

44Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Zero Korosu

Zero made sure Yamato was on him good and ready before he went to the school. "See ya, you lovebirds." Zero said.

45Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Draco

Draco

Draco moaned and shivered again "damnit we are not loverbirds!"

46Before school - Page 2 Empty Re: Before school Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 pm

J Kojii

J Kojii

"Bastard were not lovebirds." J said as he left as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum